All-on-4 Dental Implants in Kendall, FL
Struggling with missing teeth? Experience a complete smile makeover with All-on-4 Dental Implants by Dr. Andy Gaertner in Kendall, FL. Secure, durable, and stunning, your new smile will boost your confidence and transform your life.
Your Kendall general dentist. Privileged to treat you like family!
Transform Your Smile, Unlock All-on-4 Benefits
Experience the transformative power of All-on-4 Dental Implants. Ideal for those struggling with partial or full tooth loss, this innovative solution offers a comprehensive and long-lasting alternative to traditional dentures. Boost your self-esteem, improve your oral health, and elevate your lifestyle with just one remarkable procedure.
Instant Smile Upgrade
Transform your appearance and enjoy a natural-looking smile that’s both functional and beautiful.
Forget the hassles of removable dentures. All-on-4 implants are easy to clean and maintain for a stress-free lifestyle.
Built to last, these dental implants offer enduring reliability, providing a solid foundation for your new smile for years to come.
You Don’t Have to Live With Tooth Loss
Living in the modern world has distinct advantages. One of these, from the dental perspective, is the ability to live without the stigma and challenges of extensive tooth loss. According to the Periodontic Association of America, roughly 175 million people of all ages have lost one or more teeth. This number is actually expected to grow larger over time.
This has spurred growth in the replacement tooth industry and has sped up the revolution of dental implants. All-on-4 can provide the most natural-looking and behaving replacement teeth. Also, because the traditional implant procedure is not always physically viable or convenient, the All-on-4 solution can be a better option for many patients.
What is All-on-4®?
All-on-4 is a minimally invasive surgery in which the dental provider will place a full mouth of implants, using only four implants to support an entire arch (upper or lower) of fixed, non-removable replacement teeth. All-on-4 can provide you with a full set of teeth while preventing you from undergoing the multiple surgeries and replacements required to place a full traditional set of implants in your mouth.
The All-on-4 procedure can typically be completed in our office during one dental appointment under local anesthesia. For patients who have lost all their teeth or may need to have the remaining teeth pulled due to decay, this amazing advancement allows them to have a full set of teeth without undergoing multiple procedures.
Simultaneously, this solution gives patients dentures that look very close to real teeth.
Since its introduction by Nobel Biocare in 1998, countless patients have chosen All-on-4 dental implant therapy.
Who Should Get All-on-4® implants?
The simple answer is that anyone who has lost teeth and wants a permanent good-looking set of replacement teeth will benefit from the All-on-4 dental implant treatment. This dental treatment plan allows people to live a full and healthy lifestyle by replacing their teeth with cosmetic implants rather than removable dentures.
The ideal candidate for implants is someone who already wears traditional dentures or is already missing multiple teeth. Additionally, this is an ideal procedure for someone who does not have the bone density to support a full set of individual implants, the time to have individual implants placed, or the budget to pay for them. The All-on-4 procedure is faster and more affordable.
Why Do People Prefer All-on-4®?
These implants are better than dentures for a few reasons, mostly because All-on-4 reduces the need for bone graft surgery. Patients care for All-on-4® implants the same way they care for their natural teeth by daily brushing. The implants also operate in the same way as natural teeth, so patients do not have to be cautious of what they eat. Patients do not have to remove All-on-4 dental implants when eating or cleaning their teeth, and they don’t need uncomfortable wires or brackets to hold the implants in place. Even more importantly for patients, implants allow anyone to eat without food restrictions. You do not have to worry about hot or cold affecting your All-on-4 denture.
You also can bite down with up to 70% more force, which allows you to eat your favorite foods. Finally, All-on-4 implants look exactly like your natural teeth. No one will be able to tell that you are wearing prosthetic teeth. From an oral health perspective, apart from a dental restoration of a complete row of teeth, All-on-4 dental procedures prevent bone deterioration in the jawbone and ultimately restore your facial features by fighting resorption.
These implants stimulate the jaw to transmit a signal that teeth are supported again. This aids in resorption, which can ultimately restore some of the lost mass of the jawbone. Many dental implant patients who visit our 33183 office observe changes to their facial structure as a result.
All-on-4 implants have a quick recovery time. Many patients can go back to their routine activities within several days, and the healing process usually lasts just a few weeks. Patients might experience slight tenderness in the gums during this time, but most people express minimal discomfort. After dental implant healing is finished, your new teeth will remain solidly fixed, and you can enjoy a complete set of strong, attractive teeth.
The Success of the All-on-Four Treatment
The Oral and Maxillofacial Associates states that All-on-4 dental implants have a success rate of 98%. That means All-on-4, patients have a 98% probability of leaving our Kendall offices with a perfect set of permanent teeth attached to their jawbone. To discuss how successful the procedure may be for you, call (305) 274-6500.
Call today to schedule your consultation
All-on-Four Implant Procedure at Bliss Dental
The surgery typically takes 2.5 hours per arch to install All-on-4 implants in either the upper or lower jaw, or both. It is a complex process, but it can be completed quickly by an experienced all-on-4 dentist. On the day of surgery, the All-on-4 dental implant procedure has four steps:
- The first step: You will receive a detailed examination, in which we will look at your records, existing conditions, whether you have a denture, your facial structure, and any other factors we should consider when placing your implants.
- The second step: This typically involves CT scans, which are 3D pictures of the jawbone. The digital scans include the positions of the replacement teeth, and they also give us critical information about the locations of the bone sinuses and nerves.
- The third step: This involves creating a computer simulation of the implants, which we digitally position into the jawbone at the appropriate location so your replacement teeth provide the most support. We can adjust the implants as need be and fabricate your new set of teeth for your needs.
- The fourth step: The most important step is oral surgery. During this dental implant surgery, we will provide you with anesthesia and then proceed with the implant placement directly into your jawbone to secure your new set of teeth in place.
Why Choose Dr. Gaertner of Bliss Dental
- As the son of a dentist, Dr. Gaertner‘s passion for dentistry began at an early age. Following high school, Dr. Gaertner attended Nova Southeastern University in South Florida where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology, then graduated with his Doctorate of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree. Dr. Gaertner has practiced dentistry in both the United States and his home country of Belgium and now calls the Miami area home.
- He practices a variety of dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry, smile makeovers, dental crowns, porcelain veneers, root canal treatments, and Invisalign. Dr. Gaertner has also integrated the use of dental lasers and Botox injections into his state-of-the-art dental and oral care practice.
- Bliss Dental is a full-service facility, offering top-notch compassionate care and providing services that range from routine dental care and endodontics to cosmetic and restorative dentistry services that enhance patients’ smiles.
Frequently Asked Questions About All-on-4 Dental Implants
Patients are able to begin eating once they feel comfortable after their All-on-4 procedure. Specific instructions will be provided by their doctor during their appointment. Unlike dentures, All-on-4 does not lead to ulcers during the adjustment period
If you live near Kendall, FL, Bliss Dental offers All-on-4 Dental Implants among its services, and is conveniently located at 8501 SW 124th Ave Ste 104 Kendall, FL 33183