At Bliss Dental, we offer the All-on-4® procedure for patients that are looking for a convenient way to replace missing teeth. If you live in the 33183 area and have experienced tooth loss, we encourage you to visit our office to discuss the options available to you.
You Don’t Have to Live With Tooth Loss
There are distinct advantages to living in the modern world. One of these, from the dental perspective, is the ability to live without the stigma and challenges of tooth loss. According to the Periodontic Association of America, roughly 175 million people, of all ages, have lost one or more teeth and this number is actually expected to grow larger over time. What this has done is spurred growth in the replacement tooth industry and the revolution of dental implants. Dental implants are a way to get the most natural looking and behaving replacement teeth. However, the standard implant procedure is not always physically viable or convenient. In this situation, the All-on-4® procedure can be a better solution.
Check out what others are saying about our All-on-4 Dental Implants services on Yelp: All-on-4 Dental Implants Kendall.
What is All-on-4®?
All-on-4® is a minimally invasive method of placing a full mouth of dental implants only using four implants to support a full arch (upper or lower) fixed non-removable replacement teeth. All-on-4® allows you to have a full set of teeth without having to undergo multiple surgeries and replacements to place a full set of implants in your mouth.The greatest thing about All-on-4® is that the procedure we can typically complete it in our office during one appointment under local anesthesia. For our patients who have lost all their teeth or may need to have the remaining teeth pulled due to decay, this is an amazing advancement that allows them to have a full set of teeth without undergoing multiple procedures. Simultaneously, this solution gives patients the kind of teeth that look real and act like the original teeth.
Who Should Get All-on-4®?
The simple answer is that anyone who has lost teeth and wants to have a permanent good-looking set of replacement teeth will benefit from dental implants. The All-on-4® systems offer people a chance to live a full and healthy lifestyle by replacing the teeth with implants over removable dentures. The ideal candidate for All-on-4® dental implants is someone who already wears dentures or is already missing multiple teeth. Additionally, this is an ideal procedure for someone that does not have the bone density to support a full set of individual implants, the time to have individual implants placed, or the budget to pay for them. The All-on-4® procedure is faster and more affordable.
Why Do People Prefer All-on-4®?
There are several ways in which All-on-4® implants are better than dentures. Patients take care of All-on-4® implants in the same way they care for their natural teeth by brushing each day. The implants also operate in the same way as natural teeth, so the patient does not have to be cautious of what he or she eats. Along with the fact that patients do not have to remove All-on-4® dental implants when eating or cleaning the teeth, there is also no need for uncomfortable wires or brackets to hold the implants in place. Even more importantly for patients, the dental implants allow anyone to eat what the heart desires. You do not have to worry about hot or cold affecting your dentures. You also can bite down with up to 70 percent more force, which allows you to eat the foods that you love. Finally, All-on-4® dental implants look exactly like your natural teeth. No one will be able to tell that you are wearing a dental prosthetic. From a dental health perspective, it is important to note that when you have All-on-4® dental implants, it is going to prevent bone deterioration in the jawbone and ultimately restore your facial features by fighting resorption. The process of resorption involves the dental implants stimulating the jaw to send a message to the body that the jaw is supporting teeth once again. Resorption will help the jawbone to regain some of the mass that it has lost previously. Many of our patients who visit our 33183 office notice a difference in their facial structure as a result.
The Success of the All-on-4® Procedure in Our Kendall Dental Office
The Oral and Maxillofacial Associates state that All-on-4® dental implants have a success rate of 98 percent. With All-on-4® dental implants, patients have a 98 percent probability of leaving our Kendall offices with a perfect set of teeth that are permanently attached to your jawbone. To discuss how successful the procedure may be for you, call (305) 274-6500.
Such a positive experience! I thought I was never going to find a good, honest, and reliable dentist until I met Dr. Gaertner. His hygienist and his front desk staff are just as stellar; sweet, patient, and very professional. I drive an hour to get to this office... I would drive ten!
The Process of Getting All-on-4® at Bliss Dental
Typically, the surgery takes approximately two hours and 30 minutes per arch. We can install your All-on-4® dental implants on your upper, lower, or both arches at the same time. While a dentist may make the process look easy, the surgery is a complex procedure that we can complete at an efficient pace.The process of getting All-on-4® dental implants can be laid out in four steps:
- The first step: A detailed examination where we will look at your records, existing conditions, whether you have a denture, what your facial structure needs are, and any other factors that may come into play when placing your dental implants.
- The second step: Typically involves CT scans, which are 3D pictures, of the jawbone. The scans include the positions of the replacement teeth, while also giving us critical information about where the bone sinuses and nerves are located for the implants.
- The third step: Involves creating a computer simulation of the implants, which we digitally position into the jawbone at the appropriate location to give you the most support from your replacement teeth. We can adjust the implants as need be and fabricate your new set of teeth for your needs.
- The fourth step: Finally, the most important step is the oral surgery. During surgery, we will provide you with anesthesia and then place the dental implants directly into your jawbone to secure your new set of teeth in place.
Schedule a Consultation
At Bliss Dental, we can replace your teeth with this convenient and innovative procedure. To discuss the many benefits or to get started, call 305-274-6500 and schedule an examination and consultation with our Kendall, FL dental office.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Bliss Dental was established in 2008
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Kendall-Dade County, Broward County & Palm Beach County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Kendall, South Kendall, West Palm Beach, Doral, Fort Lauderdale, Kendall Beach
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details