At Bliss Dental, we provide our patients with Zoom teeth whitening as an innovative and effective way to transform the appearance of teeth. If you no longer enjoy your smile, have yellow or dull looking teeth, dark stains or simply need to refresh your appearance, call (305) 274-6500 to schedule an appointment with our 33183 dental office. In one appointment, we can dramatically improve your smile so that you can feel confident with whiter teeth just in time for a special occasion.
Zoom is one of the best teeth whitening treatment that you can receive
When you visit our dental office for Zoom teeth whitening service, you can be confident that your smile will be whitened by eight shades or more. This is the most dependable way to improve the appearance of your smile without undergoing major dental work. In fact, we can complete this procedure on your lunch break; so everyone has time for a whiter smile. If you try a solution at home, it could take weeks for the process to be complete, and your teeth still will not be as white.
How Zoom teeth whitening works
When you visit our family dentist office, Dr. Gaertner will meet with you and examine your teeth and gums to determine if they are healthy enough for a cosmetic treatment. If you have gum disease, cavities, or an infection, we want to treat this first so that you are in good oral health and to prevent you from experiencing any unnecessary tooth sensitivity. Once cleared for the procedure, these are the steps that we will take:
- Clean and polish your teeth to ensure that the whitening gel is being placed on clean teeth, rather than plaque buildup
- Protect your lips with a special lip cream to avoid irritation
- Place a retractor in your mouth to help pull back the lips and expose the teeth
- Next, you will bite down and rest your tongue on a cup that was placed in your mouth with the retractor
- We will use a shade guide so that you can determine how white you want your teeth to be
- After taking a photo of your teeth, we will place gauze inside of your mouth and a bib around your face, while giving you protective eyewear to use. This step can take a few minutes to ensure that the only area exposed to the whitening solution is your teeth
- Next, we will place a protective solution on your gums
- A protective solution is applied to your teeth and then the whitening gel is evenly brushed on
As a Zoom whitening dentist, we will shine a special laser light on your teeth to activate the whitening solution. This can usually take about fifteen-minutes so that we can examine your teeth throughout the process, reapply the whitening solution, and wipe away any access to ensure that your gums are not irritated. This whitening process is repeated until we are confident that your teeth are as bright and as white as you wanted them to be. A benefit of checking your teeth every fifteen minutes is that it gives us control over how white your teeth become. There is no such thing as a perfect smile or the right shade of white – only what you find attractive and beautiful. With that in mind, we do our best to ensure that the final shade of your teeth is one that you are pleased with.
Check out what others are saying about our Zoom teeth whitening services on Yelp: Zoom Teeth Whitening Kendall.
Once the process has been completed, we will wipe away any remaining whitening gel, remove the gauze and protective barrier then rinse your mouth. We can also apply a finishing product and will take a picture so that you can compare your teeth before and after the Zoom whitening treatment has been completed. The entire procedure can be completed during your lunch break so that you can have whiter teeth and a gorgeous smile right away.
Kendall Tooth Whitening in Miami
Zoom is better than whitening strips or over the counter treatments you can buy in the store.
At Bliss Dental, we recommend whitening your teeth with the Zoom teeth whitening solution because your teeth will become whiter faster than if you try a home whitening kit. Dr. Gaertner will also ensure that your teeth are healthy and prevent any unnecessary tooth sensitivity. This is a significant benefit of whitening your teeth under the supervision of a dentist. If you whiten them at home, you risk overexposure to the whitening solution and your teeth becoming sensitive as a result. Simultaneously, most over the counter solutions like whitening strips, trays, hydrogen peroxide, coconut oil or brushing your teeth with whitening toothpastes will only remove the surface stains on your teeth. Most of the staining and yellow comes from under the enamel so you need a whitening solution that will penetrate it. Our Zoom solution penetrates the enamel and begins the process of oxidization so that the molecules inside of your teeth reflect less light and appear colorless. This is what produces dramatic results. Most people that whiten their teeth at home see improvements but not to the degree that makes a significant impact. This is mostly due to the quality of the solution that is used while in some cases, like with whitening toothpaste, it is also because the solution is not on the teeth long enough.
I was looking for a new dentist for some time now and I came across bliss dental. The staff was pleasant and the office was clean and modern.The doctor was involved throughout my entire visit which included zoom whitening and reshaping my bottom teeth. Personally the dentist has always been a scary thought for me but my visit was pain free and I am very happy with my results!
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- Colgate®. Teeth Whitening Products. 2016
- Crest. 3D White Whitestrips. 2016
- WebMD. Teeth Whitening Strips, Gels, Toothpaste, Bleaching, and More. 2016
About our business, license, and website security
- Bliss Dental was established in 2008
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Kendall-Dade County, Broward County & Palm Beach County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Kendall, South Kendall, West Palm Beach, Doral, Fort Lauderdale, Kendall Beach