We want to assure you that we are OPEN and here for all your dental needs. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same; our commitment to your safety and patient care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will have a team member outside when you arrive to check your temperature and screen you once again.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will reduce the number of patients allowed at the same time in the waiting room.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, and to minimize the total number of patients in the office at one time.
- We recommend patients to wear a mask in and out of the office if you have one.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be used to provide you with optimal care while keeping your safety as our number one priority.
- Air Purifiers have been installed in the office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s’ recommendations.
We look forward to seeing you again soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (305)274-6500 and someone will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.